- Log in using your NID and Password.
- Hover over Courses or Courses & Groups at the top of the window.
- Select the course or group you wish to access.
Update Your Profile
When you first log in, we recommend that you update your notification preferences:
- Click on your name (or Settings) at the top of the window. The default email address associated with your profile is your UCF email address. You can add additional email addresses by taking the following steps:
- Click “Add Email Address” under Ways to Contact.
- Enter the desired email address.
- Click Register Email. A window will pop up notifying you that a verification email will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Click Ok, Thanks.
- Click the link in that email to finish registering your new email address.
Student Knights Online Tutorials
UCF recognizes that completing a college degree in a traditional classroom environment doesn’t work for everyone. If you are looking for flexibility and convenience, taking fully online and blended classes means you can work toward a degree from practically anywhere. We are here to help you overcome the challenges you may encounter along the way so you can focus on your education. The Knights Online Tutorials were created to help you succeed in your online courses.