Learn the elements of modern web design: HTML, CSS, and Dreamweaver. Along the way we touch on useful web resources (like Adobe Kuler), a little bit of jQuery, a little bit of search engine optimization, and best practices of modern web design. Throughout the class students will work on their own web site project, incorporating what they learn. On the final night students each give a short presentation showcasing their web site.
This class is held on Tuesday/Thursday evenings, 6-9pm
- Using HTML, the language of the web, to give a structure to the text and images within a web page.
- ...and much more! See full outline for our
Rated 4.6/5 based on 10 student reviews.
"The instructor was excellent! Very knowledgeable—he speaks and answers questions in layman's terms. I not only have a strong understanding of the course materials, he also gave direction as to how I can do my own research to further my skills."
- James Magedman, The Maggid, Inc.
"I learned quite a bit in this class since I started from scratch. I have learned a tremendous amount and the instructor was very helpful and instrumental in my progress. I would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to be a web designer."
- Om Kolluri, 24-evening Web Design Course
"It was wonderful! I don't want the course to end! [The instructor] is a professional polished instructor. He does a great job of leading the class through the how-to's of web & graphic design. He is very knowledgable. He has no problem answering the vast array of questions that arise."
- Julie Hargraves, 24-evening Web Design Course
"Very informative, great teacher who tailored his approach to the level of the students in the class. Helpful staff."
- Charles Waltmire, 24-evening Web Designer Course
* Note: This class description is for our 24-Evening Web Design Course in Sacramento. We also offer a Web Design Course in San Jose and in San Francisco.